Monday, April 6, 2015

I definitely do not know what I am doing.

I love sneakers. Colorful, large, comfortable sneakers make me smile in a way that should probably be reserved for small, fluffy animals.

So it should surprise no one who knows me, that I've finally decided to try my hand at customizing a pair of sneakers. But it does--the look of consternation comes across the faces of my loved ones slowly. 

"Do you know anything about that?" Is the hesitant question.
No, dear ones, I don't, but google does! 

Over the next few weeks, I hope to post the process and pitfalls of my sneaker project. I've always loved projects and crafts, so this is a chance to have a little fun and try something different. Here's to hoping I don't ruin a decent pair of kicks!


These are some of the how-to's I'm using as reference:

My materials:
Will these look tacky? Oh, yes. Will I wear them anyway. Absolutely. I hoping these will great make great nerd gathering or convention sneakers. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment